6.20.2017

Sharing NIVEA for three generations.



It has been an awesome last week with my mum visiting from Perth to help me with the new baby. 
It was a great opportunity to get a three- generation photo and we had such fun. 

My little Summer always asks me to put my cream on her and having mum here reminds me of the times as little girls she used to share her cream with me and my big sister. 
NIVEA has become part of our bedtime routine. After the kiddies bath time is "lotion time" as Summer would say "lotion, lotion, lotion! 

I love the consistency and texture of NIVEA as you only need a little bit it as it goes a long way. I have found other creams in the past to be too watery and they don't leave that soothing moisturising feeling that NIVEA does. 

My top tips: 

1.Dry cracked heels: massage NIVEA creme into heels, pop on some socks and wear to bed and wake up with silky smooth heels.

2. I use NIVEA creme as a shaving cream for my underarms and legs. The thick consistency works really well and I don't need to use much at all. 

3. Make it a fun experience with the kids after bath time. This habit forming approach builds a strong routine that I know will pay dividends for them in the future.


4. I use it as a hand cream because it is so thick, I tend to wash my hands a lot because I'm changing the baby so often and NIVEA really soaks in and feels great.

 5. Hide from your hubby because I always catch him using it after he shaves. Now I just get him a small tin. 

   Thanks NIVEA for the great memories. xo


anni 

XOXO







SaveSave

1 comment:

LauraO said...

Oh i love the video and the photos so cute. And thanks for the reminder, i used to use it but just forgot.. will deff have to stock up again. Xoxo