7.13.2014

Baby bump + tulle + bling


Im still managing to squeeze into my old clothes. Im not sure for how much longer I had a few too many questions today " Are you sure their is not 2 in there"
 I made an effort today even though tiredness and back pain on the back burner.

Happy week everyone!



Glassons Tulle skirt - thrift shop find
Black long sleeve tee - old season

I found this gorgeous necklace in a opp shop!
Cuff - LOVISA old season

Add a cute ribbon to jazz up a simple pony tail.












2 comments:

Raichael said...

Hi Anni! I'm getting ready for my maternity photo shoot and LOVE the idea of a tulle skirt and solid top. Can I ask where you found this skirt?

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel, thanks for your comment. I actually found this shirt at a thrift shop! I'm sure you could easily find one online, lulu's, boohoo xo