4.20.2017

Get online in minutes

I have been using vividwireless along side my Optus modem, and it has surprised me! It has not stopped or had a poor connection, in fact it automatically defaults over our Optus WI-FI because of its stronger connection.

If your looking for a simple way to connect to Wi-Fi, sick of paying for excess data usage or unnecessary phone line connections then try them out.

Vividwireless has made it that simple to get on line in minutes. Simply purchase, activate and get online. Affordable plans to choose from with no hidden peak or off peak periods and no excess usage charge. 

My favourite features about this product:

   Its wireless 
   No installation cost
   No lock in contract
   No phone line required 
   No technician needed 

 I love this product and couldn’t recommend it more. I will be connecting with vividwireless once our contract has ended with Optus.

Check out your coverage area here Vividwireless




a n n i
xo





No comments: