7.20.2014

3 months to go... Feeling like this is the longest pregnancy in history!

This last week has thrown a spanner in the works I thought I was all fine out of the sick zone... Until these chest pains had prevented me getting in the car from picking Arabella up from school. I thought thats it bite the bullet time for visit to GP. I made that appointment until then I was in limbo waiting and wondering.

This wasn't my only problem I have inherited a not so nice gene from my mothers side of the family. 'varicose veins' this little sucker has travelled all way from leg up to my groin, and let me tell you it aint pretty! So I need to spend $200 on these compression tights. I was on phone to my insurance company all day to see if I was eligible for a benefit, finally succeeded! 

I have been a homebody all week cancelled all my plans and was a couch potato all week including the weekend. :(

I got my results from doc and I have anaemia my iron levels are far too low. I've started on a iron supplement and I already having issues with constipation. Im doing all the right things; I eat well, drink 3 litres water a day, prunes, prune juice, and having laxative. My first pregnancy much more simpler and easier maybe because I was in my twenties! 

I really wanted to be at church yesterday to gain some spiritual enlightenment unfortunately I was having a tantrum because I couldn't find anything to wear or fits nicely. Hubby does not seem to agree  when it comes to clothes. Their is a huge difference of what looks nice and what feels comfortable any pregnant women would agree with me. By the time I found a comfortable outfit I was exhausted and did not have the energy to go.

Sorry for the vent but I feel so good getting that of my chest.

Please leave a comment below if anyone else needs to vent!

Happy week 



Me and my princess Elsa

Arabella loves baby so much sometimes I think more than me! 

Couldn't stop laughing! These horrible birds always pooping on our path Arabella was hysterical trying not to stand on poo!

Sequin skirt - Charlotte Russe (Old season)
Jumper - Forever 21 (old season)

Over the knee boots - Betts (Old season)