5.08.2016

Thank you Holden Australia xoxo

On Friday I was spoilt for Mothers Day by Holden Australia at Oakridge wines in the beautiful Yarra Valley. What spectacular weather in such a beautiful part of the world. We started the day in the cellar door head chef Matt Stone gave us masterclass in making Kim Chi, and treated to a scrumptious lunch. It was lovely meeting some new and familiar faces. The kids were entertained from start to finish with a surprise visit from Cinderella and face painting.

The cars were amazing! I've never owned a holden before I'm sure considering it now. My cousin purchased one about 5 years ago I noticed in 5 years what an improvement Holden has made on the Captiva (my personal favourite) stylish good looks, luxurious interior, and build your own features  that suit your life style. My favourite standard feature was Apple car play and Rear Park Assist. Build your own favouriteis the 7 seater option. I loved playing around in the sporty cascada maybe one day when my kids are older. Our car is looking tired I would love to convince hubby we should upgrade :) hehe.

We were sent home with gorgeous flowers and Oakridge wine - So spoilt!

Thank you for having me Holden xoxo




















No comments: